ceramill® map 200+
The entry-level scanner - compact, precise, fastT
Ceramill Map 200+ is a fully automatic 2-axis stripe light scanner with uncomplicated handling, yet high precision, making it ideal as entry into CAD/CAM technology as well as for users wishing to generate precise scanning data cost-efficiently. Equipped with newly developed "DNA Speed Scanning" strategies and high-resolution 3D sensors, it equals its "big brother", the Ceramill Map 400+, in terms of precision and speed. Together with the automated user guidance system, the Ceramill Map 200+ offers convenience and accuracy on a compact footprint of 390x360x310mm. The Ceramill Map 200+ offers an open interface so that scans (STL files) can also be loaded into other CAD programmes.
- Maximum precision at minimum footprint
- "DNA Speed Scanning“ reduces scanning times by up to 50 %
- Open interface and automatic user guide
- Versatile use (e.g. Impression Scan Triple Tray, Models, Multi Die, Colour Texture Scans)
- Universal-carrier plate allows flexible scanning of numerous different model systems
- Axes: 2
- Dimensions D/W/H: 390 x 360 x 310 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Electrical connected value: 100-240V / 50/60Hz
- Power Output: 60 W
- Accuracy: 6 μm
- Accuracy (μm) implant bars: 10 μm
- Full jaw scan: 24 sec.
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.