Open for everything - the holder variety of the Ceramill system
Modular, flexible, diverse – the Plug & Play interchangeable blank holder system allows full exploitation of the material and indication potential of every Ceramill unit. This gives you the opportunity of adding new materials flexibly and cost-effectively to your milling unit or to adapt to changed needs. Effortless attachment of the blank holders to the connecting bolts in the interior of the machine makes handling easy and uncomplicated. Due to the tool fixtures connected to the blank holders, the milling cutters and grinders corresponding to the respective materials can remain in their position permanently.
- Maximum indication range and material spectrum due to interchangeable holders
- Minimum time requirements when changing the holders due to flexible Plug&Play holder concept
- Future-safe – new materials and indications can be adapted through new holders
Best fit at the highest possible surface quality
The Roto tool portfolio allows realisation of a host of different materials and indications on the Ceramill milling systems.The tools were developed specifically for the Ceramill line and provide the highest level of quality for restorations. One of the main development focuses was placed on matching the milling and grinding pins in the overall process.In order to achieve maximum economical use, the tools are consistently checked for service life and optimised within the system as part of the newly developed intelligent milling and grinding strategies
- High quality of restorations and fit due to precisely manufactured tools
- Highest level of process safety due to matched and validated milling and grinding strategies
- Minimal wear of milling cutters at optimal milling speeds
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.