Time is on your side
Ceramill Matik opens up a still unique segment within the digital dental world. As the first full service unit, it combines three machines in one. Apart from the actual processing station, the system also performs the functions of a fully automated stock management system as well as a machine cleaning device.
The support in loading, cleaning and in material management allows massive time savings in everyday laboratory routines. Furthermore, additional software tools help to make optimum use of the materials and the tools. Due to RFID*, it does not matter whether the resources to be used are placed inside or outside the system.
Yet another highlight is the newly designed 5X machining station. In development, for example, the main focus was on the maximum diversity of indications and materials. Ceramill Matik therefore offers innovative processing methods such as the patented carving mode (60 % time saving), thrilling (production of one-piece abutments) and speed milling of acrylic materials, as well as the maximum material range from hard and brittle block materials to zirconium and PMMA materials and metal materials.
The Ceramill Matik goes on tour and stops right on your doorstep! Experience the innovative features of the first dental full service unit directly in front of your lab! As from Q1 2020 Amann Girrbach specialists will be driving the demonstration vehicle across USA to present the machine at the agreed location! The vehicles are equipped with a Ceramill Matik, so that everyone can convince themselves of the benefits of the intelligent features. For more information please go to our website www.automatik-tour.com/us
- Maximum time savings in resource management through automatic management of tools and materials
- Highest possible convenience due to autonomous wet and dry change and automatic cleaning
- Full range of applications due to maximum indication and material portfolio
- Future-safe due to constant software development and expandable holder portfolios
- Axes (processing + management): 5 + 4
- Processing mode: autonomous dry/wet
- Spindle torque: 11.2 Ncm
- Spindle speed: 100.000min-1
- Tool management: replaceable 27x tool stock
- Trays with RFID management, management of replacement tools
- Material management: automatic material management with RFID-supported material holders, 36-fold blank tank
- Dimensions system (DxWxH): 780 x 1265 x 2000mm
- Weight of system (empty/max): 520/625kg
- Compressed air peak: 200l/min at 6bar in the cleaning mode
_Crown/bridge full contour/contour reduced
_Overpress full contour
_One-/multi-part block abutments
_Titanium abutment individual
_Bridge on conical titanium bases
_Multi-pontic screw-retained construction on Ti bases
_Bar on titanium bases
_Digital model creation
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.