Precision milling unit for surveying, blocking out, milling
Stable precision milling device on solid vertical column with ball thread and playless, smooth, double-jointed arm. Milling head with micrometer screw for accurate adjustment of vertical drillings. Integrated control for micromotor, magnetic table with modular design and light connections. Micromotor can be replaced by optional analyzing rod for surveying or block out set for blocking out.
- Quick and easy fixing of the double-joint arm with one hand
- Automatic retraction of the articulated arm via memory function
- Model table can be magnetically fixed in its position automatically by pressing one button
- It is possible to fix the model table MT3 at the push of a button in any angle with the patented fixing mechanism
- Spring pressure arm resistance for vertical manoeuvrability
- Shadow-free illumination with the LED double light fixture
- Upgradable to an undercut and surveying machine (optional)
- Dimensions D/W/H: 340 x 250 x 450 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Electrical connected value: 100/115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Motor Speed: 1.000 – 40.000 min-1
- : 7,5 N/cm
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.