zolid fx multilayer
Polychromatic, super-high translucent zirconia
Zolid FX Multilayer is a polychromatic, super-high translucent zirconia with integrated shade and translucency gradient. Smooth shade transitions simulate tooth enamel, dentin and cervical shades in a naturally fluent progression without disruptive shade edges.
The tooth-like preshading allows efficient, economical processing without the staining procedure. Restorations can be further customized after sintering to achieve more esthetic results using stains and glazing porcelains of the Ceramill Stain & Glaze kit.
- Fully anatomical crowns and bridges (max. 3 units extending to the molar region)
- Veneers, Inlays, Onlays
- Continuous shade and translucency gradient for smooth shade transitions without shade edges, and natural esthetics
- High bending strength in comparison with glass-ceramics enables fabrication of up to 3-unit bridges, including in the molar region
- Intelligent nesting concept guarantees accurate matching of the VITA shades and economic working in the lab
- Bending Strength (3-point): 700 +/- 150 MPa
- E-Module: ≥ 200 GPa
- Vickers Hardness: 1300 +/- 200 HV10
- CTE 25 - 500 °C: 10.1 +/- 0.5 10–6/K
- Chemical Solubility: < 100 μg/cm2
- ZrO2 + HfO2 + Y2O3: ≥ 99.0
- Y2O3: 8.5 – 9.5
- HfO2: ≤ 5
- Al2O3: ≤ 0.5
- Other oxides: ≤ 1
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.