Polychromatic, highly translucent zirconia
Zolid Gen-X puts an end to the time-consuming search for the right blank for the popular restoration, quite simply because the latest blanks of the Zolid DNA generation are true all-rounders!
Zolid Gen-X combines all the advantages of the Zolid HT+ product group: the excellent esthetic properties and outstanding mechanical values allow exceeding any indication limitations.
In addition, Gen-X possesses a natural color gradient that takes the blank to a new level in terms of efficiency and esthetics.
- Fully anatomical crowns and 4- to multi-pontic bridges
- Anatomically reduced crowns and 4- to multi-pontic bridge frameworks
- Multi-pontic screw-retained constructions on Ti bases
- Simplifies material selection through multi-indication application options
- The flowing color and translucency gradient is a perfect imitation of nature
- Due to the flexural strength of over 1000 MPa, virtually all types of indications can be realized
- The new features and all clinically proven benefits of Zolid HT+ are combined in a single material
- Bending Strength : 1000 +/- 150 MPa
- Modulus of Elasticity: ≥ 200
- Vickers Hardness: 1300 +/- 200
- CTE 25 - 500 °C: 10,5 +/- 0,5
- Chemical Solubility: < 100
- ZrO2 + HfO2 + Y2O3: ≥ 99.0
- Y2O3: 6,0 - 7,0
- HfO2: ≤ 5
- Al2O3: ≤ 0.5
- Other oxides: ≤ 1
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.