This transparent PMMA for the fabrication of therapeutic splints can be easily and reproducibly processed in the wet mode of the Ceramill Motion 2. Ceramill Splintec is available in 2 heights and as a Class 2a medical device it is suitable for long-term use up to 12 months. Ceramill Splintec Standard is suitable for an intraoral period in situ of 6 months.
The industrially prefabricated splint material ensures a high degree of oral comfort and is also impressive due to its neutral taste and odour. The high surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque accumulation to a minimum.
- Therapeutic splints
- Positioning splints
- Stabilizing splints
- Occlusal splints
- The digital fabrication approach ensures process reliability and massive savings in time
- Industrially fabricated splint material guarantees optimum oral comfort due to a neutral taste and odour
- High surface quality reduces discoloration and plaque accumulation to a minimum
- Flexural Strength: 96.6 MPa
- E-Module: 2773 MPa
- Density: 1,19 g/cm3
- Residual Monomer Content: < 1.0%
- Water Absorption: 26,5 μg/mm3
- Water Solubility: 0.2 μg /mm3
- Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and methacrylic acid ester-based cross-linked polymers
- Residual peroxide
- Methyl methacrylate (MMA) may be contained up to a maximum of 1 % as residual monomer
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.