Transparent acrylic which burns out without residue
Ceramill PMMA is a transparent acrylic for CAD/CAM processing. As a Class 1 medical device Ceramill PMMA is approved for intraoral try-ins and can therefore be used to check the fit and function of the subsequent permanent restoration, for example of bridges with up to 14 units. Ceramill PMMA is suitable for re-processing using the casting and press techniques and burns out without residue.
- Frameworks for intraoral try-in
- Frameworks in the casting, press or overpress procedures for the casting and overpress techniques
- Easy and reproducible CAD/CAM-controlled fabrication
- Class 1 medical device, approved for intraoral try-in
- Contamination-free castings due to burning out without residue
- Industrially prefabricated material (without bubbles or porosity)
- Density: at 20°C 1,19 g/cm3
- Color: colourless
- Water Solubility: insoluble
- Softening temperature: approx. 102 °C
- Ignition point > 250 °C
- 100 % PMMA
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.