Time is on your side
Ceramill Matik opens up a still unique segment within the digital dental world. As the first full service unit, it combines three machines in one. Apart from the actual processing station, the system also performs the functions of a fully automated stock management system as well as a machine cleaning device.
The support in loading, cleaning and in material management allows massive time savings in everyday laboratory routines. Furthermore, additional software tools help to make optimum use of the materials and the tools. Due to RFID*, it does not matter whether the resources to be used are placed inside or outside the system.
Yet another highlight is the newly designed 5X machining station. In development, for example, the main focus was on the maximum diversity of indications and materials. Ceramill Matik therefore offers innovative processing methods such as the patented carving mode (60 % time saving), thrilling (production of one-piece abutments) and speed milling of acrylic materials, as well as the maximum material range from hard and brittle block materials to zirconium and PMMA materials and metal materials.
- High performance milling, grinding, carving (patented), thrilling due to DNA grinding/milling strategies
- Maximum material and indication diversity through 5-axis wet and dry machining in a single unit
- Innovative machining processes enable maximum ROI (e.g. rotary milling of titanium, machining of full dentures)
- Intelligent machine design ensures optimum protection of all electronic components during wet operation
- Power Output: 400W
- Axes (processing + management): 5 + 4
- Processing mode: autonomous dry/wet
- Spindle torque: 11.2 Ncm
- Spindle speed: 100.000min-1
- Tool management: replaceable 27x tool stock
- Trays with RFID management, management of replacement tools
- Material management: automatic material management with RFID-supported material holders, 36-fold blank tank
- Dimensions system (DxWxH): 780 x 1265 x 2000mm
- Weight of system (empty/max): 520/625kg
- Compressed air peak: 400l/min at 8bar in the cleaning mode
_Crown/bridge full contour/contour reduced
_Overpress full contour
_One-/multi-part block abutments
_Titanium abutment individual
_Bridge on conical titanium bases
_Multi-pontic screw-retained construction on Ti bases
_Bar on titanium bases
_Digital model creation
Not all Amann Girrbach products are available in every market. Please contact your respective dealer for further information.